Come and enjoy the Point Wilson Light Station by spending time as "Keeper of the Light." The interior of the "Historic Keeper’s Quarters" has been lovingly restored and is ready to accept guests. The home features:
- 2 bedrooms (Sleeps 4 - beds are made and ready to go. Upstairs, 1 bedroom has a beach and sunset view; the other has a front-row view of the lighthouse and a water view)
- 2 full bathrooms (Toiletries provided)
- Kitchen (Fully stocked with appliances, cookware, dinnerware, coffee maker and more. Provided coffee is from our local roaster Conduit Coffee.)
- Dining Room (Formal and water view)
- Living Room (Lighthouse and water view)
- Free Wi-Fi
Income raised through renting the "Historic Keeper’s Quarters" will help the restoration effort greatly - so thanks in advance for your interest and support! Point Wilson is great for couples who want a nice weekend retreat at the beach and for families who need extra space.
The beach is right outside the door, and Port Townsend is just around the corner (about a 10-minute drive). Located within the Fort Worden State Park, the Point Wilson Lighthouse is located at the tip of the peninsula where the Strait of Juan de Fuca meets Admiralty Inlet. No other location is as dramatic and beautiful - this is a very special place!
For historic information about Point Wilson, we have posted the original HISTORIC AMERICAN ENGINEERING RECORD, which was created by the Columbia Cascades Support Office of the National Park Service
$350 per night - x2 (2 night minimum) plus taxes & fees. For more information or to make reservations, please contact U.S. Lighthouse Society Headquarters:
Sorry, no pets allowed at this time.
The planned restoration of the lighthouse and other buildings began 2020/2021. Here are photos of the Historic Keeper’s Quarters and property as of 2023.