See the light and become a member of the U.S. Lighthouse Society.
If you are interested in lighthouses, lightships and kindred subjects, the U.S. Lighthouse Society is for you. The membership year runs for twelve consecutive months from the date your membership is received. A portion of your membership in the Society is tax deductible.
Benefits of Membership
- Support the U.S. Lighthouse Society mission
- A subscription to The Keeper's Log journal, published quarterly
- Eligible to join any U.S. Lighthouse Society tour
- Discounts on many lighthouse cruises
- Access to the Society's digital research archive (some material is available online and other material by request)
Visit our Become a Member page and select a preferred membership level to become a member of the U.S. Lighthouse Society.
You can also register to become a member by mail. Print and fill out our membership form and mail it with preferred your membership level payment to:
U.S. Lighthouse Society
9005 Point No Point Rd. NE
Hansville, WA 98340
The Keeper's Log
Membership includes a subscription to The Keepers’s Log, our quarterly 48-page journal. It’s the thread that binds the Society. The first section is historical in nature, featuring a famous American lighthouse as the cover story, followed by a human-interest article and, often, a foreign lighthouse story. Learn More »